Anyone, anywhere can participate with our integrative online classroom forum.
1 hour per week of LIVE online lectures & 2 hours per week of LIVE online labs, taught by Pre-Script coaches James Macintosh and James Thayer.
Access our exclusive online coaches community!
Perfect Program Design & Application.
Whether you're a coach, athlete or trainer, this deep dive into programming principles will equip you with the tools necessary to understand and apply a periodization model to manage clients and athletes at all levels of performance.
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. INCREASE YOUR VALUE.
During the next 8-weeks you will learn:
- Intake and assessments
- Programming in application
- Fluidity of phases
- Defining phase intention
- Training parameters of performance
- Deeper consideration of short, medium and long term programming
To better further your comprehension and application of these principles, this course comes complete with:
- Live Lectures: 8 Weeks of lectures delivered live and recorded to be viewed and replayed at anytime.
- Weekly Interactive Labs: Weekly Labs functioning as Q and A’s as well as group discussions surrounding theories and homework delivered in lectures.
- An Exclusive Coaching Community: Join a community of hundreds of Pre-Script™ coaches from around the world, discuss ideas and develop relationships with the most in demand coaches in your industry.
BE A BETTER COACH.
BE A PRE-SCRIPT™ COACH.
“Pre-script has elevated the way I think as an athlete and a coach. The way I approach training myself and my clients is more logical."
CLASS STARTS SEPTEMBER 8TH & REGISTRATIONS ARE ABOUT TO CLOSE!
Register today to join the hundreds of Pre-Script™ certified trainers, coaches, clinicians, and athletes spanning over 20 countries!
This type of knowledge will lead to the best possible results for clientele, and for yourself! We're about to get started.
LEARN FROM THE BEST.
James Thayer & James Macintosh
James Thayer is an Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness, educator, presenter and Pre-Script™ Coach. He believes the best approach to learning is to engage, educate and empower individuals and communities. James utilizes coaching, programming, performance and movement proficiency to set a standard for conversation to application.
James Macintosh is an ex powerlifter, online coach, Pre-Script educator and coach. He believes that education is not just theory but, more importantly, applying what we are taught. James takes a detailed approach to the art of coaching by facilitating conversations to improve communication, programming and training protocols for coaches to develop their services.