Pre-Script® LEVEL 1
DECEMBER 1-3, 2023
Whether you’re a trainer, a coach, a clinician or an athlete, this in-person, hands-on coaching course will teach you everything you need to know about proper movement assessment, preparation and execution — the essentials to making your best even better, based on the Pre-Script® principles of Mobility-Stability-Strength™.
Early Bird Registration Is Open - Reserve Your Seat Today!
ONLY 10 SPACES AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICING!
PSL1 MANUAL INCLUDED
GROUP & CORPORATE RATES
BUILD COMPETENCE. GAIN CONFIDENCE.
WE WILL COVER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Principles of Resistance Training: Learn the essential elements of effective and efficient resistance training.
- Functional Anatomy: Students will be taught how to identify anatomical variations of muscular and structural anatomy that will allow them to confidently prescribe exercises specific to any clients' size or shape.
- Applied Biomechanics: This course takes conventional biomechanics off the whiteboard and onto the gym floor, allowing you to apply principles of human movement to your clients' exercise selection and execution in order to expedite results and minimize risk.
- Exercise Programming: Learn how to select and structure, progress and regress exercises in a meaningful way that will streamline your coaching process and improve your client outcomes.
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
INCREASE YOUR VALUE.
PSL1 hardcover manual is included at no extra cost for every student! A visually stunning and comprehensive text that expands on theory and application covered within the Level 1 curriculum [$399 value!].
JOIN THOUSANDS OF PRE-SCRIPT®
CERTIFIED COACHES WORLDWIDE
EXCEL IN THE WORLD OF LIFTING & FITNESS
“Pre-Script has elevated the way I think as an athlete and as a coach. The way I approach training myself and my clients is more logical & less redundant.”
INVALUABLE TO MY CAREER
"Far and away the most impactful education I have undergone. Grateful for the opportunity to have learned from some of the best!”
THIS PROGRAM IS LIKE NO OTHER
"The knowledge around biomechanics, anatomy, and programming is beyond incredible and has definitely given me the confidence and understanding I needed to progress my career.”
A NEW OUTLOOK ON YOUR CAREER
Each PSL1 coaches seminar is set up to make learning exciting and re-ignite your passion for coaching.
With a unique hands-on approach to assessments, interventions, exercise selection, execution, adaptations, and optimizations, this 3-day weekend is meant to provide you with the practical tools and understanding necessary to improve the outcomes of your clients, patients, and athletes.
MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING POTENTIAL
We provide everything you need to get the most out of your experience.
- A Hands-On Approach to Learning: Learn real-world approaches to improving the outcomes of your clients, patients, and athletes from some of the best clinicians in the world.
- Expand Your Professional Network: Spend three days sharpening your tools while connecting with other top coaches, clinicians, and athletes in your community.
- Exclusive Coaches Community: Join thousands of other Pre-Script® coaches from around the world in our exclusive community reserved for PSL1 Alumni! [All attendees receive 3-months of free access - $117 value!]
- *BRAND NEW* PSL1 Manual: Every attendee gets their own exclusive copy of the PSL1 manual - a visually stunning and comprehensive textbook that expands on theory and application covered within the Level 1 curriculum [$399 value!].
- Continuing Education Credits: Pre-Approved by the NASM & NSCA
*FREE ACCESS* to the Online Lectures, Labs & Materials: Even though you'll be taking this certification with us in person, you will also gain access to all the course materials, live lectures & live interactive labs for the next online PSL1 semester [$1600 value!].
Dr Jordan Shallow, D.C.
Jordan is a chiropractor and a competitive powerlifter who champions getting movement right, from the outset. Jordan's patients and clients range from world-class athletes to 9-5 weekend warriors. Understanding the needs of the individual, and the subsequent demands that a particular lifestyle imposes on each person, is the cornerstone on which his clinical practice is built, and provides the guidance for him to provide the best care to everyone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Where & what time will the seminar take place?
Who can take this course? / Are there pre-requisites?
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Register today to join the thousands of Pre-Script® trainers, coaches, clinicians, and athletes spanning over 20 countries!
*GROUP & CORPORATE RATES AVAILABLE*
(Email us at [email protected] for more information.)