PSL1 MANUAL INCLUDED
GROUP & CORPORATE RATES
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
INCREASE YOUR VALUE.
PSL1 Hardcover manual is included at no extra cost for every student! A visually stunning and comprehensive text that expands on theory and application covered within the Level One Curriculum [$399 Value!]
Whether you’re a trainer, a coach, a clinician or an athlete, this in-person, hands-on coaching course will teach you everything you need to know about proper movement assessment, preparation and execution — the essentials to make your best even better, based on thePre-Script® principles of Mobility-Stability-Strength™
BUILD COMPETENCE. GAIN CONFIDENCE.
WE WILL COVER ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Principles of Resistance Training: Learn the essential elements of effective and efficient resistance training.
- Functional Anatomy: Students will be taught how to identify anatomical variations of muscular and structural anatomy that will allow them to confidently prescribe exercise specific to any clients' size or shape.
- Applied Biomechanics: This course takes conventional biomechanics off the whiteboard, and onto the gym floor, allowing you to apply principles of human movement to your client's exercise selection and execution in order to expedite results and minimize risk.
- Exercise Programming: Learn how to select and structure, progress and regress exercises in a meaningful way that will streamline your coaching process and improve your client outcomes.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF PRE-SCRIPT CERTIFIED COACHES WORLDWIDE
Excel in the world of lifting & fitness
“Pre-Script has elevated the way I think as an athlete and a coach. The way I approach training myself and my client is more logical & less redundant.”
INVALUABLE TO MY CAREER
"Far and away the most impactful education I have undergone. Grateful for the opportunity to have learned from some of the best!”
This program is like no other.
"The knowledge around biomechanics, anatomy, and programming is beyond incredible and has definitely given me the confidence and understanding I needed to progress my career.”
A NEW OUTLOOK ON YOUR CAREER
Each PSL1 coaches seminar is set up to make learning exciting and re-ignite your passion for coaching.
With a unique hands-on approach to assessments, interventions, exercise selection, execution, adaptations, and optimizations, this weekend is meant to provide you with the practical tools and understanding necessary to improve the outcomes of your clients, patients, and athletes.
MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING POTENTIAL
We provide everything you need to get the most out of your experience.
- A Hands-On Approach to Learning: Learn real-world approaches to improving the outcomes of your clients, patients, and athletes. from some of the best clinicians in the world
- Expand Your Professional Network: Spend the weekend sharpening your tools while connecting with other top coaches, clinicians, and athletes in your community.
- Exclusive Coaches Community: Join hundred of other Pre-Script® coaches from around the world in our exclusive community reserved for PSL1 Alumni! (all attendees receive 3-months free access - $117 value!)
- *BRAND NEW PS L1 Manual: Every attendee gets their own exclusive copy of the PSL1 Manual - a visually stunning and comprehensive text that expands on theory and application covered within the Level One Curriculum [$399 Value!]
- Continuing Education Credits
Dr Jordan Shallow, D.C.
Jordan is a chiropractor and a competitive powerlifter who champions getting movement right, from the outset. Jordan's patients and clients range from world-class athletes to 9-5 weekend warriors. Understanding the needs of the individual, and the subsequent demands that a particular lifestyle imposes on each person, is the cornerstone on which his clinical practice is built and provides the guidance for him to provide the best care, to everyone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Where & what time will the seminar take place?
Who Can Take this Course / Are there Pre-Requisites?
I Strongly Recommend this Course to Any & Everyone!
"One of the best courses I have ever taken. I have seen a drastic improvement in my clients' success as well as my ability to critically think through every situation."
Liam Birkwood - RMT
I Have Become a Better Coach
"This course elevated my competency in understanding the principles behind real practice in the weight room and how to transition an athlete from thinking about a task to acting on the task."
Bianchi Kimble - Powerlifting Coach / Record Holder
This Course Will Make You Think
"I could not recommend this course enough to absolutely anyone in the field regardless of experience or education level. This course will make you a more capable coach and athlete."
Calvin Burgess - Physique Athlete