IN THE PURSUIT OF PERFORMANCE, STRENGTH IS A SKILL.
Join the conversation no one else is having, and set yourself apart in the industry.
You know the biomechanics, you understand the anatomy.
Now it’s time to tackle the final step … the physiology of performance.
This course breaks down the strategies of learning & performance used by the best in our field, so you can take control of both your clients and your own performance.
Whether you’re a clinician, strength and conditioning coach, athlete, or trainer this 8 week deep dive into the theory and practice of Skill Acquisition will equip you with the tools necessary to manage clients and athletes at all levels of performance. Proprioception, Association, Stress this course has you covered.
Just like all our courses , Skill Acquisition is designed to both TEACH you & EQUIP you with immediate real-world application.
JOIN THOUSANDS OF PRE-SCRIPT CERTIFIED COACHES WORLDWIDE
"This course has given me the confidence to apply my new found methodologies with greater intention and help me progress my career within S&C."
"The concepts been invaluable to my career. This course will improve every aspect of the coaching process."
We break down:
- The Cognitive Developmental Phases and how they relate to adult learning, problem solving, and motor control.
- The Stages of Skill Acquisition and how we can progress and regress in the weight room
- The Principles of Association and how we can utilize frequency, continuity and variation in our programs to promote more efficient skill development
- How neurotransmitter's effect and influence performance, recovery, strength and stability
Lastly, we put together the processes to program and manage for your athlete's skill development and performance no matter the conditions, and learn to progress from 'corrective' exercise to exercising correctly.
MAXIMIZE YOUR LEARNING POTENTIAL.
Your Enrollment Comes Complete With:
- Weekly Live Lectures: delivered live & recorded to be viewed & replayed at anytime
- Weekly Interactive Labs: functioning as Q and A’s as well as group discussions surrounding theories & homework delivered in lectures.
- Exclusive Online Coaches Community: Join thousands of coaches from around the world, discuss ideas & develop relationships.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Head Coach, Canada
Killian is a competitive powerlifter and strength coach. Having competed and coached athletes at the National and World level, he believes that at its core, strength is a skill, and acquiring that skill is paramount in the pursuit of performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What If I Can't Attend the Live Lectures?
Is There a Test?
Who Can Take this Course / Are there Pre-Requisites?
When do Classes Start?
I Strongly Recommend this Course to Any & Everyone!
"Skill acquisition is one of the best courses I have ever taken. I have seen a drastic improvement in my clients' success as well as my ability to critically think through every situation."
Liam Birkwood - RMT
I Have Become a Better Coach
"This course elevated my competency in understanding the principles behind real practice in the weight room and how to transition an athlete from thinking about a task to acting on the task."
Bianchi Kimble - Powerlifting Coach / Record Holder
This Course Will Make You Think
"I could not recommend this course enough to absolutely anyone in the field regardless of experience or education level. This course will make you a more capable coach and athlete."
Calvin Burgess - Physique Athlete