Anyone, anywhere can participate with our integrative online classroom forum.
1 hour per week of live online lectures & 1 hour per week of live online labs, taught by Pre-Script coach Brandon Schultze.
Access our exclusive online coaches community!
BRIDGE THE GAP.
The breathing foundations course is a framework for understanding key concepts in breathing. Bridge the gap between theory and application of breathing and performance. Nowhere in the body is the relationship between structure and function more relevant.
Whether you're an athlete or a coach, this course gives you the tools to apply breathing to all levels of performance.
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. INCREASE YOUR VALUE.
Breathing has always been more important than you think.
During this 6-week course, you will learn the ins and outs of how breathing will impact your performance and daily quality of life.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Language: Learn and apply the language involved to have better conversations around breathing.
- Anatomy of breathing: The structure and function that allows us to breathe
- Breathing physiology: The mechanism for oxygen delivery to the cells to support life and training goals.
- Breathing Mechanics: How air enters the body and the structure-function relationships that create the breathing pattern
- Nervous system: Anxiety, stress, sleep, and performance optimization
- Integration: Physical and Physiological adaptations of breathing and the integration in training.
- Coaching: How we can coach breathing and the role it plays in a coach/client relationship
“Pre-script has elevated the way I think as an athlete and a coach. The way I approach training myself and my clients is more logical."
CLASS STARTS AUGUST 8TH - RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
Register today to join the hundreds of Pre-Script™ certified trainers, coaches, clinicians, and athletes spanning over 20 countries!
This type of knowledge will lead to the best possible results for clientele, and for yourself! We're about to get started.REGISTER NOW (One Payment)
LEARN FROM THE BEST.
Brandon Schultze is a Pre-Script™ strength coach, specializing in breathing and its applications in training. He believes that it's the small things compounded over time that contribute most to performance. By breaking down the way each individual moves, we can expose areas of opportunity that when worked on, will give you the most out of your training and life.
Through his experience coaching athletes and weekend warriors, Brandon finds the simple approach to training is the most sophisticated one; with this we can develop strength in a sustainable way without gimmicks.